Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Clean Crockpot Roast

Hey guys!  Welcome to my blog!  I am going to document a lot of different stuff through this blog, including clean eating recipes!  I will be in the process of getting this up and going and looking good, and adding lots of helpful content, but I wanted to get my first post out!  SO I decided to start with a simple, delicious, dinner recipe!  I had a roast that I needed to cook so I googled several recipes and combined what I like and then added some extras:)  Here's what I used:

Clean Crockpot Roast

-1 2-3 lb Roast
-1 Onion
-1 bag of carrots
-6-8 red potatoes
-3 stalks celery
-salt and pepper to taste
-garlic powder
-red wine
-worchestire sauce


I cut the onion into wedges and put on the bottom of the pot, then the roast flavored with salt and pepper.  I added the rest of the veggies, more salt, pepper, and garlic powder(I don't really use measurements, just go with my gut:)).  Then pour red wine, I would say about a cup, and worchestire(I did maybe 2 Tbs).  I turned on High for 6 hours, you can do low for 8-10.  My crockpot is a go to for me, we have sports and so many things going on that the easier dinner is the better, and I know that we are eating healthy and not grabbing crappy fast food:)  Hope you enjoy, don't be afraid to add or take away and experiment!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment