Sunday, February 15, 2015

My story

I have been saying for a very long time that I would start a blog...I kept waiting to do it because I wanted it to be perfect...Well honestly I don't have the time to be perfect and I wanted to just go for it:)  SO I apologize in advance for not being a perfect writer, and by far not perfect with my grammar:)  I also really like to use smiley faces, so that is something I hope you are ok with:)  I decided to start this blog so that I can document about all of the things that I love in one place, and get your thoughts on life as well.  If you don't know me, I'm Jodi Redfearn, I am a daughter of the King.  I believe that Jesus died for my sins, and without Him in my life I wouldn't be where I am today.  He has been by my side through some very dark times in life, and He never left me.  You could say I have sinned with the best of them, and I still do.  Its something that I struggle with everyday.  I do pray a lot and try my best to make sure that what I'm doing in my life is what He wants me to do.  I am often times brought to tears thinking about His grace, mercy, and that He has blessed me so much.

I am a wife to my husband Jake Redfearn who means the world to me and is the best partner a girl could ever ask for, I'm lucky God was looking out for me:)  He is part owner of a commercial real estate brokerage in Las Cruces, NM where we live.  We love it here!  I'm a mama to three precious baby boys....Kobe 6, Konner 4 next week, and Kollin almost 16 months.  We also have 3 dogs, and 2 cats...It's a modern day zoo at our house:)  Wrestling is the main sport around here.  Injuries happen most days:)  Our boys are crazy and so fun!!  They are into sports, we are on the go and super busy most of the time. It is a fun and crazy life, I love it.  So I will be sharing funny stories about them for sure:)  I have a huge family on both sides, who we love and always keeps it entertaining:)  Jakes family is smaller, so he had to get used to the madness. We are truly lucky to have so much support and love! 

I love fitness and health.  I truly want to help as many people as I can feel their best, especially moms.  I want other moms to know that just because they have kids, they can still focus on themselves and achieve their health and fitness goals.  I don't mean that all moms need to be a size 2, we are not all built the same, what I do mean is taking 30 minutes a day to workout and have that time for yourself, everyone needs that.  I know how it feels to not be comfortable in your own skin, and its pretty miserable.  I went through a depression phase in my life, and it was horrible.  I refuse to ever go back there again. Now that I have a family I know that I have to be the best me I can be. Fitness is a healthy way to relieve stress and get those happy endorphins going.  I also try to keep the food in our house healthy and cook healthy meals....that doesn't mean that we don't ever eat pizza, or have dessert....we practice moderation, and I hope that my kids take that with them in life!  I became a Beachbody coach a little over a year ago and I run online health and fitness challenges.  I love it.  I have been able to see so many people I love change their lives and to have a small part in that is so rewarding.  I have an amazing team of women helping other women and we all work together with a common goal.  I feel like I have found my God given purpose and the fact that I can stay home with my babies and work from home...it's just incredible and reminds me daily that God does give us the desires of our hearts.  I also LOVE fashion.  From workout gear to dresses...love it all!  I think that part of being confident is feeling attractive in what you are wearing, that being said you can find me in yoga pants most days:)  I love dressing up for my husband and I love putting together outfits that have a little risk factor.  I like looking different and having my own style, so I will be sharing tips, outfits I love, and any inspiration that comes my way:) I will be posting 3 times a week more or less about Faith, Family, Fitness, Food, and Fashion, I want to  have fun with this, share some great stuff, and hopefully make you laugh a little.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment